/!\ Proceed With Caution /!\

Posted by JRequalizer

- Self-portrayed as a rabid feminist fugitive, driven simply by animosity towards anything and everything , a massive online search is underway for a specific patient ("SA").
Reported missing nearly a month ago, many report to be in a deep depression.

Brief Biography:

Early education, life, and marriage experience:
Neglected by it's older siblings and commited to hatred, "SA" was educated at an all-female catholic church for an estimated 7 years. No further education was practiced due to chronic psychotic and dillusional disorders.
"SA" was later happily forced to marriage at the estimated age of 13 to the African warden working at the re-hab center, who was a relative. Two months after the honeymoon a destructive public rape scene erupted, where the warden played victim, and finalized with an unplanned murder that provided "SA" with copious amounts of enjoyment by showcasing it's victory, as shown below:

Family background:
Raised in the northern states by a homoerotic nanny named Javier Solana Luiz Madariaga for about 8 years, and twelve older siblings named after their mother (Onmyoji Amy Yang) and father (Namgung Ling Yang), who all died while "SA" was only at an estimated age of eighteen, in a decimating, and accidental, double barrel sawed-off automatic-shotgun accident.
"SA" dissappeared henceforth from records. Many rumor seeing it limping through the shades in the past week; so under the radar that it could be claimed unexistant, or a mere illusion.

Theoritical Description:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 133 lbs
Build: Small
Race: Asian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Complexion: Light
Birth Date: Subject to Change
Sex: "Female"
Extra Info: Receding Foreline
Missing Essential Lower Body Part

Brief Information:
According to our best intelligence, this individual is known to subscribe to multiple forums
as female, under usernames similiar to the titles of childish cartoon characters or horrid songs (ignorance is to blame).

General information:
Though the identify and appearance of "SA" is not defined with much accuracy, unsuccessful research has led my bureau to find
the following two images, out of the many sexually sexually explicit images found by our object, the most credible.

Obtained through unseen cameras inside of limited/special edition rapidly pulsating cell phones (made in the 70's), carefully
planted in what was believed to be"SA's"home, I reveal:
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1200/4fe6.jpg
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6084/5ay6.jpg

CAUTION:
Do NOT attempt to contact or apprehend it yourself.
If you have any information regarding this investigation please contact me by telephone or via email:
Toll-free Hotline: (202) 225-2831
or
[email]president@whitehouse.gov[/email]

Posted by Poco

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted by Breakman

old

Posted by Neck

Can you answer this one?
[IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/DeathJr_photos/death.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Disgusting.[/COLOR]

Posted by Kodachi

Amazing. Did you miss me that much, JR, that you decided to stalk me on another forum? Or, do you think you've grown a brain, and you wanted to show me?(congrats, btw, on learning how to use google) Were the severe beatings I gave you that traumatizing? You really have no life.

Posted by G-Sides

I KNEW IT WAS KODACHI btw if you weren't aware, this is the second time he's posted one of these threads using your pictures :s

Posted by Arcadios

I thought it was the third time.

Posted by Hyper

im completely lost

so someone fill me in (with lots of nekkro kodachi pr0n)

Posted by Kodachi

I belong(ed) to several forums. Some people are so pathetic that they decided to stalk me when I left whatever forum I knew them from. Next, he'll hunt down things I've said/done in an attempt to embarass me, but it's only going to make him look even worse, and I'm not going to care.

Posted by JRequalizer

Actually, remember when you gave me that little challenge?

Yeah, it's the reason how or why I'm even posting here.

[quote]Next, he'll hunt down things I've said/done in an attempt to embarass me
I made an account here like a month ago. If that was my goal I would have done so already.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

a month ago! wow that seals it then, because stalkers NEVER think of that stuff in advance.

Posted by Random

People People People.. Don't you see what this guys trying to do? He's obviously trying to promote McDonalds.